Each K-4 student at Riverside has a summer math calendar and packet to work on this summer! Please initial each box as your child completes activities. Have your child bring their completed and signed calendar back at the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year. If your child has at least 25 activities completed, they will get to take part in a special celebration when they return next school year.
Keep those math skills fresh over the summer!
Rainy Day Ideas:
- Do an activity from your summer math calendar!
- Multiplication Flashcards
- 4th Grade Computer Math Games
- 5th Grade Computer Math Games
- Calculate how long you have spent doing any of the following: playing video games, watching TV, playing games, sleeping, etc.
Outdoor Math Ideas:
- Nature Skip Counting: Collect flowers, leaves, sticks and rocks. Skip count these items by 2’s, 3’s, and 4’s!
- Nature Symmetry: Find things in nature that have symmetry. Take a picture or draw your own symmetry design!
Other Online Math Calendars by Grade Level: